I. BASIC PROVISIONS1. The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Speciální technologie, s.r.o. ID No. 26788934 with its registered office at U Staré elektrárny 1881/4, 710 00 Ostrava (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
2. Controller contact details are
address: U Staré elektrárny 1881/4, 710 00 Ostrava, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 595 536 300
3. Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
1. The Controller processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the Controller based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The Controller processes your identification and contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
• performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR;
• Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
• the legitimate interest of the Controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data shall be:
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required for the order, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. DATA STORAGE TIME
1. The Controller shall keep personal data
• for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• for a maximum of 3 years, when consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the personal data retention period expires, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (SUPPLIER OF THE CONTROLLER)
1. The recipients of personal data shall be persons
• involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under the contract;
• providing web site services and other website-related services;
• providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
• the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
• the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
• the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
• the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
• the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the Controller's address or email referred to in Article III hereof.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
1. The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data storage in paper form, especially antivirus protection, passwords, https mode, etc.
3. The Controller declares that personal data can be accessed only by persons authorized by him.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. By submitting an order form from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.